- MiracleBurn is created by dietary supplement company Excel Now, L.L.C. The company takes international orders, but it has a physical address in New York City.
- The Advantra Z in MiracleBurn is supposed to give people a feeling of relaxation in addition to its fat-burning abilities.
- Among the ingredients that comprise MiracleBurn are glucomannan, yerba mate, white willow bark, iodine, and GTF chromium.
- Excel Now claims that MiracleBurn helps dieters lose weight by suppressing their appetites and boosting their metabolisms and fat-burning capabilities. The pill is also supposed to increase energy.
- Two MiracleBurn pills are to be taken upon waking in the morning on an empty stomach, and a third one is taken in the afternoon one or two hours before lunch.
- The company recommends following a healthy, balanced diet and exercise program to achieve the maximum results with the product.
- People who are pregnant, nursing, are taking certain prescription medications, or have pre-existing health conditions shouldn't take MiracleBurn. Consult a doctor before use.